The role holder will utilise a thorough understanding of the consumer, customer and competitor environment to develop compelling brand strategies, aligned to our group brand strategies.
• Implement brand strategy to grow and sustain brand performance and profitability
• Monitor, control and report brand performance through brands health indicators (Net Net Sales, Gross Margin, Marketing Contribution) and key consumer KPIs (market share, awareness, trial, attribute rating etc.) providing solutions to shortfalls
• Support the management of the New Product Development process for the brand in the Commercial Business Unit.
• Support and monitor the implementation of pricing policy for products within the brand portfolio in the Commercial Business Unit
• Support the development & execution of approved brand Media & Consumer plan within guidelines
• Understand & apply relevant external environment factors including consumer insights, competitor activity and other
• Commercial Business Unit activity (networks).
• Support Product Life Cycle Management including demand forecasting and minimising residuals.
• Effective execution of Trade Marketing plans
• Participate actively in company-wide initiatives as required – e.g.
• Margin Improvement
• Bachelor’s Degree from any relevant field
• 5 years demonstrated experience in Brand Management and Brand Building
• Professional Qualification in Marketing is desirable
• Analytical skills are critical.
• Good exposure to PnL management.
• IT savvy including the use of MS Office Suite of Applications
• Insight generation
• Competition Analysis
• Brand Activation
• Leadership and agility Show More