I use computers or hand tools to create posters, websites, logos, brochures, magazines and many other materials to communicate ideas and information visually.
Typical responsibilities include:
1.Liaising with clients to determine their requirements, timescale and budget.
2. Managing client proposals from typesetting through to graphic design, print and production.
3. Working with clients’ ideas and managing their expectations.
4. Developing concepts, graphics and layouts, including making decisions about fonts, images, readability and readers’ needs.
5. Determining size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font style and size.
6. Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief.
keeping clients up to date.
7. Listening to and acting on feedback, and explaining the rationale behind graphic design decisions.
8. Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required.
9. Keeping up to date with design and software trends.
10. Liaising with external printers or production teams to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed or presented to the highest quality.
I'm ready for your project. Call me anytime.
Mobile app developer
I was mainly incharge of launching unique and creative campaigns to offer more value to customers as they have better knowledge of the latest app trends and strategies.