I'm an energetic, creative and highly creative type of person with the ability to edit and shoot engaging visual stories and create dynamic visual content.
I can collaborate closely with shoot stylists, clients, editors and designers to produce cutting edge photography.
My main tasks were generally:
1. Working with clients to discuss the images they require and how they want to use them.
2. Seek out appropriate photographic subjects and opportunities.
3. Carry out research and preparation for a shoot
work in different locations and circumstances to get the right image.
4. Use an extensive range of technical equipment, including cameras, lenses, lighting and specialist software.
5. Communicate with photographic subjects to put them at ease, encourage them and direct them
arrange still life objects, products, scenes, props and backgrounds.