I am a food server who performs a variety of tasks, including greeting customers and answering questions, setting tables, preparing the food, stocking supplies, serving customers, charging people for their food, cleaning tables and counters.
Depending on the type of client, I usually perform many of the following tasks:
1. Greeting and serving customers in a professional, warm, friendly and genuine manner.
2. Preparing and serving a range of beverages and foods in line with client requirements
3. Maintaining highest standards at all times, setting up meeting rooms or conference rooms etc.
As a Hospitality Waitress I was responsible for:
1. Serving food and beverages in a professional manner with high levels of customer service
2. Setting and cleaning tables and service areas
3. Dealing with customer complaints
4. Checking with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems
5. Escorting customers to their tables
6. Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods